remote . baia mare . cluj-napoca
Would you like to work in a small dedicated team building the most cutting edge solution in Hospitality; Hotel Data Platform, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Artificial Intelligence, for one of our long standing International Clients? There are already over 500 Hotels across the globe actively using the Platform and the solution has already gained world acclaim.
No more jumping from project to project, a stable exciting and challenging project with the best developers on the market!
We offer a very competitive salary, private family medical insurance, a budget for sports activities and Company and Partner Events in Romania and Abroad. Ideally you are located with in an hours drive of Baia Mare or Cluj, but this position is essentially remote.
1 opening in Cluj-Napoca or Baia Mare, Romania
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Key Technical Skills
- Languages/Technologies: Java 8+, Spring Boot or Spring Framework, Spring MVC
- Database: PostgreSQL
- IDE: JetBrains IDEA
- Other tools / technologies: Git, Gradle
- It will be a plus: Front-end development with Angular and Typescript, ActiveMQ, Redis, Linux, Bash, Spring Security, Groovy, Jenkins
- Team player, Self-Organized, Focused on details and on-time delivery, Problem Solver and Critical Observer
- Ambitious, willing to continuously improve his/her technical and soft skills
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English language
Full-time, Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 6PM
(1 hour break from 1PM to 2PM)
Send your CV to email@example.com
One of our team members will contact you in order to set up an interview.
Looking forward to having you in our team!