Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
Last updated: 12 Feb. 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.hsdsuk.com website operated by “Hospitality Software Development Services Ltd / HSDS."
The term “Hospitality Software Development Services Ltd”, or “HSDS” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fitzroy House, Crown Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 3LG, England, UK, and registered development. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, videos, text, or other material (“Content”). Our website allows you to share some of the content via social media. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of UK.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by “Hospitality Software Development Services Ltd / HSDS. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). HSDS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that HSDS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.