remote . baia mare . cluj-napoca
Are you passionate about the tourism industry or do you want to learn more about it? Do you want to understand the process of selling rooms and promoting hotels online? Do you want to discover Revenue Management and Yield Management strategies (the methodology that dynamically changes hotel accommodation prices)? If so, join our team!
The Revenue Manager Coordinator is responsible for maximizing overall revenue and market share by developing and implementing effective inventory, distribution, and pricing strategies, based on demand trends and competitor analysis.
- Setting up, maintaining and controlling various Revenue Management and hotel systems
- Responsible for several hotels in the Benelux, in cities such as Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague, or hotels in UK cities
- Ensuring good communication between Revenue Management and the hotel operator
- Attending revenue meetings for different hotels
- Responsible for generating, processing and preparing Revenue Management related reports
- Ensure that all data has been carefully and correctly entered into the systems
- Collecting and maintaining commercial information (competitors, congresses and events)
- Supporting other Revenue Managers in their activities
- Implementing and adjusting the strategies in consultation with the other Revenue Managers
- Proactively guides the development of appropriate and timely promotions and marketing actions, particularly during low business periods
- Closely monitors and analyses competitive pricing, through effective market analysis
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of revenue management tools
- Ensures correct mapping and use of tools such as PMS/Channel Manager/CRS/Revenue Management System/IBE
- Higher education level
- Proficient English language skills, speaking and writing (C1-C2 level)
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of PMS, CRS & different distribution channels is an advantage
- Know-how and expertise with numerical analysis
- Good communication skills and a sense of hospitality
- Proactive, flexible, accurate, self-critical, analytical and attentive to details
- Previous experience in a similar position or in the hotel industry is an asset.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 6PM
(1 hour break from 1PM to 2PM)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our team members will contact you in order to set up an interview.
Looking forward to having you in our team!