remote . baia mare . cluj-napoca
1 opening in Cluj-Napoca or Baia Mare, Romania
- Developing and executing social media strategies to enhance our brand visibility and engagement.
- Creating (alongside our graphic designer) compelling and visually stunning content for different platforms.
- Managing social media accounts, including scheduling posts and monitoring analytics.
- Engaging with our followers, responding to comments, and fostering a sense of community.
- Keeping up with social media trends and suggesting innovative ideas to stay ahead of the curve.
Key Technical Skills
- Proven experience managing social media accounts.
- A deep understanding of various social media platforms and their best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Team player, Self-Organized, Focused on details and on-time delivery, Problem Solver and Critical Observer
- Ambitious, willing to continuously improve his/her technical and soft skills
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English language
Part-time, Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 1PM
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our team members will contact you in order to set up an interview.
Looking forward to having you in our team!