Juyo’s exploration engine empowers Hotel commercial teams to pull together disparate data sources and cross analyze them to come up with new better insights and decisions.
The exploration engine will evolve in the next months to include cross-referenced data from external and internal data sources such as PMS, rate shopping, Reviews, Market-share, Net Revenue, Google analytics, and many more external data sources already connected to Juyo.
“I am very proud and grateful that our client and good friend Vassilis Syropoulos (founder of Juyo Analytics) continues to push us to deliver groundbreaking software in the domain of Data Exploration for Revenue Management in the Hospitality Industry. Thanks to his vision and impulses we are able to build exceptional solutions! Mulțumesc Vassilis!”Adriaan Kleingeld – CEO and Founder of HSDS
What will users be able to do with Juyo’s data exploration engine as it evolves?
1. Identify the highest-rated business by stay pattern.
2. Identify the most profitable business by stay pattern (Net RevPAR).
3. Identify what mix of business and channels is driving the best market share and this by occupancy bands.
4. Identify Strategic Patterns in transient pricing and impact on revenue performance.
5. Analyze channel share by booking window and consequently the ability to plan digital campaigns at the right moment when booking intent is the highest.
6. Identify average rate development by booking window and optimize peak night revenue performance.
7. Measure and optimize rate efficiency on peak nights vs non-peak nights.
8. A deeper analysis of peak night performance and market share performance.
9. Dive deeper into account production by factoring total revenue, displacement and acquisition costs.
10. Correlate Hotel Internal PMS data with external demand data sources to identify revenue opportunities.